funModeling: Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Preparation Tool-Box Book

Around 10% of almost any predictive modeling project is spent in predictive modeling, 'funModeling' and the book Data Science Live Book (<>) are intended to cover remaining 90%: data preparation, profiling, selecting best variables 'dataViz', assessing model performance and other functions.

Version: 1.6.7
Depends: R (≥ 3.2.1), Hmisc (≥ 3.17.1)
Imports: ROCR, ggplot2, gridExtra, pander, reshape2, scales, dplyr, lazyeval, utils, RColorBrewer, moments, entropy
Suggests: knitr, rmarkdown
Published: 2018-01-21
Author: Pablo Casas
Maintainer: Pablo Casas < at>
License: GPL-2
NeedsCompilation: no
CRAN checks: funModeling results


Reference manual: funModeling.pdf
Vignettes: funModeling quick-start
Package source: funModeling_1.6.7.tar.gz
Windows binaries: r-devel:, r-release:, r-oldrel:
OS X El Capitan binaries: r-release: funModeling_1.6.7.tgz
OS X Mavericks binaries: r-oldrel: funModeling_1.6.6.tgz
Old sources: funModeling archive


Please use the canonical form to link to this page.